If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dip is everything you love about tuna salad sandwiches (minus the bread) in a form of a dip. Served with crispy potato chips, it's a pairing made in heaven! —In Good Flavor
- 2 (5 oz) cans solid white tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 small or 1 large plum tomato(es), pulp removed and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup sweet relish, excess liquid drained
- Use a fork to break tuna into flakes. Add remaining ingredients. Stir gently to combine. Serve with potato chips.