If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This has become one of my family's newest favorite~Seen it on a cooking Show, and made changes to fit our liking and this is what we came up with —beachblue
- 2 pounds Ground Turkey
- 3/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- pinches Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley~chopped
- 2 egg~beaten
- 2 tablespoons Milk or Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (jared)~chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil~from Sundried Tomates
- 1/2 cup Chopped Spinach defrosted
- 1 Carrot~grated
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- In a large bowl mix add Ground Turkey, and mix with all of the ingredents.
- In a Baking dish, I use a 8X11 I grease the bottom of dish with oil and then I turn out the meatloaf mixture and shape it into a loaf, exposing all sides (except the bottom) without touching the baking dish so that they will brown evenally.
- Bake in a preheated 425 Oven, Bake for 45 minutes.
- Crispy on the outside, moist on the inside.
- I served this with Mashed Potatoes, and Green beans, and You can serve with Turkey Gravy! If You Wish May cut the recipe in half!