This has become one of my family's newest favorite~Seen it on a cooking Show, and made changes to fit our liking and this is what we came up with —beachblue
- Serves 8
Red Pepper Flakes
Milk or Cream
Sundried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (jared)~chopped
Olive Oil~from Sundried Tomates
Chopped Spinach defrosted
Feta Cheese, Crumbled
In This Recipe
- In a large bowl mix add Ground Turkey, and mix with all of the ingredents.
- In a Baking dish, I use a 8X11 I grease the bottom of dish with oil and then I turn out the meatloaf mixture and shape it into a loaf, exposing all sides (except the bottom) without touching the baking dish so that they will brown evenally.
- Bake in a preheated 425 Oven, Bake for 45 minutes.
- Crispy on the outside, moist on the inside.
- I served this with Mashed Potatoes, and Green beans, and You can serve with Turkey Gravy! If You Wish May cut the recipe in half!