If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Say hello to my Mango Breakfast! I have a love affair with mangoes and this coconut chia seed pudding with mangoes was love at first sight. This easy recipe what you can enjoy as a healthy breakfast, it is invigorating for a perfect brunch and creamy and yummy for dessert.
I love this chia pudding for breakfast and enjoying this almost everyday while the mangoes are there in the grocery store. A table full of seasonal and nourishing food is what you need to kick start your day. The perfume of the perfectly ripened mangoes, the luscious coconut milk studded with black chia seed – the combination is irresistible.
So by now you might have understood that there are somethings in summer I cannot resist – one of which is mangoes. While I am digging into my amazing chia seed pudding, whip this up in no time because you can still indulge in guilt free yumminess! —Ruchika
Serves 1 - 2
- 200 milliliters Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3 tablespoons Black Chia Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Medium Sized Mango, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Dried Rose Petals (Optional)
- Few Fresh Mint leaves (optional)
- In a bowl whisk coconut milk, vanilla extract and chia seeds. Combine well so that there are no clusters of chia seeds.
- Keep it in a bowl to set overnight in the fridge.
- Before serving, add lemon zest to the coconut chia mixture and stir it with a spoon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!