Author Notes: You NEED these juicy Green Goddess Chicken Sliders for your next pool party. They’re such a fun and fresh way to entertain this summer! —Paige
pound ground chicken breast
cup mixed fresh herbs (I used about 2 tbsp tarragon, 2 tbsp of basil, 2 tbsp parsley and 2 tbsp chives.) All finely chopped
cloves of garlic, minced
teaspoon lemon zest
teaspoons lemon juice
teaspoon kosher salt
pretzel slider buns
- In a large bowl combine the ground chicken, minced herbs, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 3-inch patties or the size of your bun. These don't shrink down like beef patties do.
- Preheat grill, grill pan, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Grill sliders for 5-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Place on pretzel slider bun and top with tomato, avocado, greens, and goat cheese.
More Great Recipes: