If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You NEED these juicy Green Goddess Chicken Sliders for your next pool party. They’re such a fun and fresh way to entertain this summer! —Paige
pound ground chicken breast
cup mixed fresh herbs (I used about 2 tbsp tarragon, 2 tbsp of basil, 2 tbsp parsley and 2 tbsp chives.) All finely chopped
cloves of garlic, minced
teaspoon lemon zest
teaspoons lemon juice
teaspoon kosher salt
pretzel slider buns
- In a large bowl combine the ground chicken, minced herbs, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 3-inch patties or the size of your bun. These don't shrink down like beef patties do.
- Preheat grill, grill pan, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Grill sliders for 5-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Place on pretzel slider bun and top with tomato, avocado, greens, and goat cheese.
More Great Recipes: