If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Your typical Belgian lunch —MarieGlobetrotter
- 350g small grey shrimps, peeled
- 1/2 apple, granny smith
- 1 scallion
- 2 tablespoons Belgian-style mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 4 slices brioche bread (or Belgian white bread)
- Wash the shrimps and put in a bowl.
- Cut the apple into very small dices or slices. Slices the scallion. Add both to the shrimps
- Add the mayo and the yogurt. Combine well. Add some pepper if you feel like it
- Arrange the shrimp mixture on the bread/brioche slices. Enjoy!