If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my simple recipe that i make every year for my grandchildren halloween party.The eyeballs are in wrappers.You can find them at any grocery store at halloween time.They are chocolatety.I always tell the kids to unwrap them before they eat them.This recipe is for 12 medium popcorn balls.When its party time,i make over 100 popcorn balls.The kids love them. —sugarcake10
- 12 cups Popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons Butter or margine
- 6 cups Mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon Orange food coloring
- Butter or margarine(for hands)
- 12 Candy eyeballs in wrappers
- 24 Candy gummi worms
- Put popcorn into a large bowl.
- In a medium size sauce pan,melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows.
- With a wooden spoon,stir marshmallows until melted.
- Turn off heat.
- Stir in food coloring.
- Stir well.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
- Stir until popcorn is well coated.
- Butter hands well for each popcorn ball.
- Shape into 12 medium popcorn balls.
- Put on serving plate.
- Put one candy eyeball on top of each popcorn ball.
- Push in just a little.
- Arrange two candy gummi worms on top of each popcorn balls.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat