If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: convenient, as it does not need to marinate before cooking -- the massaging (ew) does the tenderizing for you. I like to serve this with caramelized onion-y potatoes and grilled veg, or with pita, humos, and a cucumber-tomato salad —Anna
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- .25 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 pounds shrimp, b/s chicken thighs, etc
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- .5 lemon, juice only
- drizzle protein with avocado oil, add spices and lemon juice, and toss to combine; you want to massage the spice rub in pretty well
- skewer, if desired, then grill over medium-high heat until well browned; flip, and repeat on the other side
- remove from grill and let rest a few minutes before serving