If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quickly cooked seasonal fruit, like berries and stonefruit, makes for a mighty toast topper. Since it has a little tang, we used Brummel & Brown™ Organic Buttery Spread" to sautee the peaches and raspberries. —Food52
Makes 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons yogurt spread
- 1/2 cup diced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt yogurt spread over medium heat and cook peaches, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except raspberries, and cook, stirring frequently, until brown sugar melts, about 2 minutes. Stir in raspberries and cook, tossing gently, until slightly softened, about 1 minute.
- Serve with toasted whole grain bread.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!