If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cod fillets or halibut fillets, (about 5 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons yogurt spread, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen green peas
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped tarragon
- Combine flour, thyme, salt, and pepper on plate. Coat cod in flour mixture.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of yogurt spread over medium-high heat and cook the cod, turning once until fish flakes, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, melt remaining spread over medium-high heat and cook the green beans, onion, and peas until tender, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Serve farro pilaf with cod.
Topics: Fish & Seafood