If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I Started to make this Recipe, after we went Apple Picking at a local Farm. Halloween Treats are just not for Kids any more! This is my Special Trick~Or~Treat, for My Family and Friends, Both Young and Old Love These Treats. Good To cut up and Share anything thought! —beachblue
Serves: 1 per person
wooden Sticks From Craft Store
pound Chocolate (Dark or Milk Chocolate) (Meltable)
pound White Chocolate (Meltable)
ounces Nuts(Walnuts~Peanuts)Finely Chopped
ounces Dried Fruit (Cherries~Apricots) Finely Chopped
Assorted Chips (Peanut Butter~Chocolate~Butterscotch)
Assorted Mini Candies
Assorted Jimmies(that you would use to decorate cakes)
- Wash and allow to dry well Apples, In the core put the Wooden stick.
- Line a Sheet pan with wax paper and spray with non stick spray, this will be used to put apples on when done decorating.
- Melt Chocolate in separate bowls in Microwave, according to package directions
- Dip apple completely in one of the chocolate, make sure apple is complete covered, you may double dip if you desire,
- Add which "Add On" you desire ( Nuts~Dried Fruit~Jimmies~Chips) as much as you want! while chocolate is still wet, if chocolate dries and you want to add on more "Add Ons" just drizzle with chocolate and put on the nuts or dried fruits
- Drizzle with the flavor another chocolate to decorate and add to the fun!
- Place on wax paper, to dry when dried wrap in colorful plastic wrap and some curling ribbon to decorate.
- ***Do One apple Compeletly at a time, dip and decorate then go on to another apple, because chocolate will dry quick, you may go back and add more if you feel the apple needs it.
- To serve Its best to slice and serve, apples can be heavy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat