If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These brownies make perfect lunchbox snacks for kids and will cure any sweet cravings in adults. —Jordan Rondel, The Caker
Makes 16 cubes
- 4 cups fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 12 tablespoons good-quality cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup roasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- Line a square 22cm tin with plastic wrap. Put all ingredients, except the walnuts, in a food processor and blitz until a dough forms.
- Add chopped walnuts and work into the dough by hand. Press dough firmly into tin.
- Place tin in fridge and let the dough set for about an hour. Slice into squares and dust with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week.