If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Wild Strawberries Coconut Milk Popsicles are light, delicious and a real summer treat. Vegan and gluten-free! —VibrantPlate
- 1 cup wild strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon rose petals
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- Wash and dry strawberries, remove stems as needed. Place them into a blender, add coconut milk and agave syrup and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mold, add pops holders and place into a freezer to freeze for a couple of hours or overnight.
- When the popsicles are frozen, remove from freezer and the mold. Try running water over the mold if the popsicles are stuck and gently move them around until they give in and you can get them out of the mold.
- Top popsicles with chopped pistachios, rose petals and cacao nibs and eat immediately.