If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ah. These cookies are so good. One of the reasons they are so good is that I resubscribed to Nature Box. It used to be pretty mediocre, but they have definitely upped their snack game. I decided to add Coconut Cashews to my cart.
Well, it was baking day. I wanted to make something but none of the recipes I had planned sounded good. This is when i start rooting around my cabinets and refrigerator for left over candy, nuts ,etc. to change up an existing recipe. Thus, the Coconut Cashews….they definitely were calling my name. (By the way, it was really hard not to just eat them out of hand!)
If you are not in the mood to order Coconut Cashews from Nature Box, regular ones will do. As will pistachios, pecans, or walnuts. But if you want a truly unique and deli cookie, make the effort to purchase the cashews. —kimbaddd
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Coconut Cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1. Using a mixer, cream the butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add 3/4 cup of the powder sugar and vanilla paste, mix well. Add flour 1/2 cup at a time, mixing until thoroughly combined. Fold in the nuts.
- 2. Turn dough out, divided into three portions, shape into disks. Wrap the disks individually in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350. Line two heavy bakng sheets with silcone liners. Break off about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie. Roll dought between our plams into a ball, and place on the lined baking sheets, leaving a 1 inch space between each cookie. Bake 17 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies are slightly golden, lift up one to check. Let cookies cool somewhat on the baking shets on cooling rack for at least 5 minutes.
- 3. Put remaining powder sugar in a bowl. Drop cookies into the powder sugar and roll until completely covered. Shake off excess, let cool completely.
More Great Recipes: