If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Smoky Michelada is on the far right. Key ingredient: chipotle hot sauce, chile powder. —Samantha Weiss Hills
- ground chipotle pepper, for rim
- sea salt, for rim
- 1/2 tablespoon Chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, plus spent lime wedges for rim
- 1 12-ounce bottle lager
- Mix together ground chipotle pepper and salt on a plate that's wider than your glass rim. Drag spent lime wedges around the rim of a pint glass and press the rim into the pepper-salt mixture. Set glass aside.
- Mix Tabasco, Worchestershire, and lime juice in the pepper-and-salt rimmed glass, being careful not to disturb it much. Fill the glass with ice. Pour in the lager and mix thoroughly with a tall spoon. Drink immediately, before it gets too watery or warm.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: