If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seafaring Michelada is the second to the left. Key ingredients: Clamato, Worchestershire sauce —Samantha Weiss Hills
- Coarse sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Clamato
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 or so splashes Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar pepper sauce, like Trappy's or Texas Pete
- 1 12-ounce bottle lager
- Smoked oyster and pepperocini, for garnish
- If you'd like a salt rim: Pour coarse salt onto a dish that is larger than your glass's rim. Use spent lime wedges to moisten the rim of your glass and press it into the salt. Set aside.
- Mix the Clamato, lime juice, Worchestershire and vinegary pepper sauce at the bottom of your glass. Fill the glass with ice, and then pour in the lager. Mix thoroughly and garnish with a smoked oyster and pepperocini if you'd like. Drink immediately!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!