If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Farmstand Michelada is on the far left. Key ingredients: Tomato juice, cucumber juice, celery seeds, market vegetable garnish. —Samantha Weiss Hills
- 1 tablespoon tomato juice
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoons cucumber juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 2 teaspoons habanero hot sauce, like Melinda's
- 1 12-ounce bottle lager
- Pretty, seasonal market vegetables, for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients except the lager and garnish in the bottom of a pint glass. Fill the glass with ice, and then pour in the lager. Mix thoroughly and garnish with market vegetables, if you'd like. Drink immediately!
- Note: If you want to forgoe the cucumber juice, you could muddle some slices of cucumber in the bottom instead.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!