If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Snack mixes don't have to be complicated, this one has just 4 ingredients and doesn't even get coated with anything—just measure and combine.
If you want to mix it up, trying swapping out or adding in different ingredients, like: Reece's pieces, another type of M&M'S (Peanut Butter, Milk Chocolate, Pretzel), another peanut butter cereal (Peanut Butter Puffins, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch), mini marshmallows, or chocolate chips. —Lindsay-Jean Hard
Makes about 12 cups
- 2 1/2 cups Peanut M&M'S
- 4 1/2 cups Reece's Puffs cereal
- 1 1/2 cups roasted & salted peanuts
- 4 1/2 cups mini pretzels
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and mix well.
- Admire how the smaller ingredients nestle in the holes of the mini pretzels and make fun little faces.
- Share with friends and enjoy!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: