If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Matcha green tea is not only a fancy trendy drink but also a great cooking ingredient. It gives your dish an unusually rich flavor as well as wonderful green colour.
Try these Matcha and Coconut Vegan Protein Balls to see for yourself.
Great pre or post-workout snack or just another way to bring some extra protein into your diet. —Kirill Greidan
- 100 grams Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon Agave Syrup
- 30 grams Rolled Oats
- 35 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Matcha Powder
- 3 tablespoons Water
- Start by mixing together almond butter, agave syrup, oats, 20g of desiccated coconut, pumpkin seed powder, 1 tbsp of matcha powder and water in a large bowl.
- When the mixture is fully combined, divide it into 10 equal parts (25g each) and roll them in your hands until you get a perfectly shaped ball.
- Mix together remaining 15g of desiccated coconut and 1 tbsp of matcha powder.
- Cover each ball in this bright green coconut and matcha mixture.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving. These Matcha and Coconut Vegan Protein Balls will stay up to a week in a fridge or a month in a freezer.