If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you love chocolate and want to add more proteins into your diet, then this recipe is just perfect for you!
Easy Chocolate and Oats Protein Bars are delicious, easy and rich in all kind of good stuff.
I cannot imagine a chocolate bar being any healthier than that.
Give it a try and see what your think! —Kirill Greidan
grams Dark Chocolate
Large Pitted Medjool Dates
tablespoons Almond Milk
grams Rolled Oats
grams Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- First of all, melt the chocolate over the water bath.
- In a high-speed blender blitz together dates with honey and 3 tbsp of almond milk or any other type of liquid – water, milk etc.
- In a large bowl mix well the oats, pumpkin seed protein powder, melted chocolate and dates and honey paste.
- Roll the “dough” between 2 sheets of parchment paper or cling film to approx. 1.5cm thick square.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Remove from the fridge,
- These Easy Chocolate and Oats Protein Bars can sit in a fridge for up to a week or up to a month in a freezer.