If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Usually most of the protein powders you buy taste artificial, don’t you agree? Thus, I prefer to flavour my protein shakes myself.
One of my favourite is, of course, Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie.
The combination of rich and earthy organic cocoa and sweet and juicy cherries is a win-win.
Oh, and don’t forget to do your research on the protein powders. Make sure there are now nasty additives.
I use Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder – natural organic and full of pumpkin goodness! —Kirill Greidan
- 80 grams Fresh Cherries
- 200 milliliters Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Seeds Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Flaxseeds
- First of all, wash and pit the cherries.
- Put them in the high-speed blender together with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blitz for few minutes until smooth and fully combined.