If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This isn’t your typical party dip! This Southern-Style Pimento Cheese Dip has a layer of homemade pimento cheese and all the fixings! —Paige
For the Pimento Cheese Layer
- 2 cups freshly grated sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- 2 cups freshly grated extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped drained pimentos
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
For the Rest of the Layers
- 16 ounces container sour cream
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cheeses, drained pimentos, mayo, celery salt, cayenne, and kosher salt until well combined to make the pimento cheese.
- Spread the pimento cheese into the bottom of a 9x13 dish. Top with sour cream and follow with crumbled bacon, green onions, tomatoes, and parsley.
More Great Recipes: