If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Join in the #TacoTuesday fun- paleo style! —Alexa Federico
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 2 scallions
- 8 grain free or rice tortillas
- Brown ground beef on medium heat in a large skillet with the salt and garlic powder. While the beef is cooking, chop the pineapple into bite-sized chunks.
- Turn heat down to low-medium. Add the coconut aminos, pineapple, and tapioca flour and stir.
- Chop the scallions.
- fter 10 minutes, the taco meat is ready. Heat up the tortillas of your choice either stove-top or in a microwave. and top with the scallions.