If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Cristina Sciarra
Makes about 4 milkshakes
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chile powder or cayenne powder
- 1 14-ounce can (1 3/4 cups) coconut milk
- 1 pint non-dairy chocolate sorbetto
- Add the ice to the blender, followed by the chile, salt, coconut milk, and then the sorbetto. Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Topics: Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts