If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my nana's blueberry bread recipe. I recommend freezing and defrosting before serving. I served mine for breakfast with a dollop of plain greek yogurt. www.shanimalcrackers.com —Shannon | Shanimal Crackers
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celsius. Grease four small (or two large) bread tins with extra butter.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy with a mixer. Gradually beat in sugar. Stir in eggs, milk, lemon juice and pineapple.
- Add dry ingredients and hand mix...don’t use mixer or it will get tough. Fold in blueberries and coconut.
- Add batter to greased pans. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. Remove and cool on a drying rack.