If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You know I have done some amazing experiments in Kitchen when I am in hurry or short of time, Egg Tortellini with Maggi Masala-E-Magic is one of them. This is a quick fix for your breakfast or a quick snack to those sudden guests in the weekday evening or a comfort food anytime of the day. This recipe is a sure shot hit for that late night craving as well.
All you need is pasta of your choice (Any of your favourite shape), some vegetables, eggs, of course Maggi Masala- E- Magic and yes you sorted. If you are a vegetarian you can avoid eggs. —Monika Patel
- 1 cup Tortellini Pasta
- 2 Hard boiled eggs
- 1 medium sized onion, roughly cut in big chunks
- 1 medium sized capsicum, roughly cut in big chunks
- 1/2 cup cup sweet corn
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maggi masala-e-magic (One small pack rs5
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or more to drizzle on top)
- Salt to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Boil the pasta with some salt and 2-3 drops of oil in a deep pot with. Be careful while boiling the pasta. Always boil 5 mins less than the packet instructions. Water should always be triple the quantity of pasta.
- Meanwhile take a wok with olive oil and put all the vegetables in it.
- Now once the pasta is cooked, strain the water and put the pasta in the wok
- Now take the boiled eggs, remove the yolks and cut in 1 inch chunks
- Garnish with parsley and more olive oil