If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of the easiest, tastiest recipes you could use to beat the summer heat. Add a hint of basil to the plum and cherry mix, for that extra little healthy kick. Once ready, you’ll see how versatile this recipe is - the sorbet mix works both as a healthy snack as well as a light after-dinner treat. It can be frozen in cups or in popsicle molds and is 100% kid-approved. Most importantly, though, there are no sweeteners added here. The natural sugars in the fruit are what make it burst with flavor. —Michelle J. Calcatelli
Makes 8 ice pops
- 1 pound organic black cherries
- 1 handful organic summer plums
- 2 sprigs basil
- 1 teaspoon lavender flowers (optional)
- 1 tablespoon unsweet coconut flakes (optional)
- Rinse and pit the cherries and plums.
- Blend all ingredients, except for lavender and coconut, on high speed for about 5 minutes. Add a little water if the mixture is too thick.
- Transfer to freezer-friendly cups or popsicle molds, layering the fruit mix with coconut flakes.
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes, then serve with a sprinkle of lavender flowers.