If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of the many things I look forward to enjoying in the summer months is a frozen treat. These berry popsicles are healthy and use ingredients we always seem to have around, which makes them a popular option for snacks anytime of day. —Liz | inspired by the seasons
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons 3 T honey
- 1 cup 1 c strawberries, preferably frozen, blueberries or cherries work well too
- 6 6 Dixie cups and popsicle sticks & 6 3" squares of aluminum foil
- Combine 1 c yogurt, 1 T lime juice and 1 T honey in a small bowl. Divide equally between cups (about 1/2 ") and insert stick. Covering the top with aluminum foil before inserting stick will insure that it will stay in place.
- Place cups in a rimmed container and put freezer for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients to a blender and process until combined. If using fresh strawberries, put in freezer while the lime layer is setting.
- Remove container with the set lime layer and spoon on strawberry mixture, freeze for 4 hours and serve.