If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light and bright flavors, packed into a perfect bite! Refreshing with a bit of crunch, these sliders are perfect for any summer meal! —Brigade Kitchen
- 3 pounds Ground Turkey
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Root
- 1 handful Cilantro
- 1 Thai Red Chili
- 6 Brioche Slider Buns
- 2 cups Napa Cabbage
- 1 cup Daikon
- 1/2 cup Carrot
- 3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- Chop cabbage, carrot and daikon finely to make your slaw, and put into a large mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar, a teaspoon of sugar and salt and pepper and mix to incorporate. Refrigerate your slaw for 20 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl use a microplane to grate fresh ginger (to taste) & garlic. Add in your ground turkey, salt & pepper and finely chop your cilantro and thai chili and add to burger mixture. Mix thoroughly with your hands and refrigerate.
- While your slaw is pickleing and turkey burgers are chilling, slice open your buns and place in the oven at 450 degrees for about 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Time to make cook the burgers! Place your frying pan on medium- high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan. Once hot, coat your hands in a thin layer of olive oil and begin forming patties. Cook on either side for 6-7 minutes, or until the liquid inside the patty runs clear.
- To assemble, place your patty on your toasted bun, and add your pickled slaw. Enjoy!