Author Notes: Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 354, Fat total: 3 g, Carbohydrates: 55 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Sodium: 342 mg, Protein: 27 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Calories from fat: 8% —Tina Haupert
Large slice whole grain bread
cup Nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
cup Low-fat milk
tablespoon Honey + 1/2 T for drizzling on top
tablespoons Unsweetened vanilla protein powder
- Cut bread into 16 small squares and add to a Mason jar or container with a lid.
- In a small food processor or blender, combine Greek yogurt, milk, honey, protein powder, and cinnamon.
- Pour over bread, allowing it to fully soak in.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, drizzle remaining honey on top, grab a spoon, and dig in!