If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Small food processor or blender needed.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 354, Fat total: 3 g, Carbohydrates: 55 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Sodium: 342 mg, Protein: 27 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Calories from fat: 8% —Tina Haupert
- 1 large slice whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 tablespoon honey + 1/2 T for drizzling on top
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cut bread into 16 small squares and add to a Mason jar or container with a lid.
- In a small food processor or blender, combine Greek yogurt, milk, honey, protein powder, and cinnamon.
- Pour over bread, allowing it to fully soak in.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, drizzle remaining honey on top, grab a spoon, and dig in!