If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 442, Fat total: 31 g, Carbohydrates: 29 g, Cholesterol: 186 mg, Sodium: 592 mg, Protein: 19 g, Dietary Fiber: 6, Calories from fat: 63% —Tina Haupert
- 1/4 cup creamy unsalted sunflower butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped salted peanuts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until it forms rice-sized pieces. Measure out 3 cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Add oil to a large pan on the stove top over medium heat.
- Sauté cauliflower rice until semi-soft, al dente in texture.
- Add eggs and scramble until fully cooked.
- Once the eggs are finished cooking, remove cauliflower mixture from stove and stir in sauce and peanuts; fully combine.
- Divide among two plates and top with green onion and cilantro and serve hot.