If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crock-pot / slow cooker needed
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 327, Fat total: 11 g, Carbohydrates: 24 g, Cholesterol: 110 mg, Sodium: 491 mg, Protein: 36 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Calories from fat: 30% —Tina Haupert
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 heads of Bibb or Boston lettuce (8-10 leaves)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small ripe avocado, pitted and cut into small chunks
- Combine marinara sauce, honey, and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a crock-pot and cover with marinara mixture
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, remove from the crock-pot / slow cooker and place on a plate, shred with a fork and place back inside the crock-pot / slow cooker with the sauce.
- For each serving, use two lettuce leaves. Top with sauced chicken, cilantro, and avocado.