If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Food processor or blender needed
Nutrition information (per serving): Calories: 132, Fat total: 7 g, Carbohydrates: 16 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 293 mg, Protein: 4 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Calories from fat: 48% —Tina Haupert
- 1/3 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine ingredients in a food processor (or blender) until smooth.
- Use a spatula to transfer spread to a glass container with a lid.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Spread on toast, rice cakes, or fresh fruit.
More Great Recipes: