If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super easy no churn cookies and cream ice cream with a caramel swirl. No ice cream maker required! —Lauren
- 14 ounces Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 cup Caramel topping
- In a medium sized bowl, mix condensed milk and vanilla.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add whipped cream to condensed milk mixture and stir until combined. Fold in cookie pieces.
- Transfer to a container for freezing (we like to use bread tins, but any container will work)
- Pour caramel on top and swirl into ice cream with a knife.
- Sprinkle more cookie pieces on the top if desired.
- Cover and freeze for up to 6 hours, or overnight.