Author Notes: Super easy no churn cookies and cream ice cream with a caramel swirl. No ice cream maker required! —Lauren
ounces Sweetened condensed milk
cups Heavy cream
teaspoons Vanilla Extract
cups Chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
cup Caramel topping
- In a medium sized bowl, mix condensed milk and vanilla.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add whipped cream to condensed milk mixture and stir until combined. Fold in cookie pieces.
- Transfer to a container for freezing (we like to use bread tins, but any container will work)
- Pour caramel on top and swirl into ice cream with a knife.
- Sprinkle more cookie pieces on the top if desired.
- Cover and freeze for up to 6 hours, or overnight.
More Great Recipes: