If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coconut Blueberry Popsicles are a natural version of the colorful Galaxy Pops! Paleo, Dairy-free, Vegan & Gluten-free. —VibrantPlate
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- In a blender or by hand mix coconut milk and agave syrup.
- Smash or blend blueberries. It's alright to do it partially and have some whole blueberries left.
- Add mashed blueberries to the coconut milk and pour into popsicle mold. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.