If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We all need a holiday to recharge, soak in some sun and just enjoy the moment. Unfortunately, not always we can take a vacation whenever we want.
So, to bring the vacation to you here is my magical Blueberry and Coconut Breakfast Bowl recipe!
A spoonful of this delicious and healthy breakfast will definitely bring the sensation of tropical forest, beach, and sun into your day!
Make your every day a vacation! —Kirill Greidan
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 100 milliliters Coconut Milk
- 150 grams Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Fresh Coconut (optional)
- First of all, soak the chia seeds in coconut milk. I usually leave them overnight but you can get a decent result in half an hour or so.
- Blend half of the blueberries in a high-speed blender into a smooth pure.
- In a medium size bowl or a coconut half (if you are using the fresh coconut) spoon half of the soaked chia seeds, yogurt and blubbery pure.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and the rest of the blueberries.