If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summer is full of last minute parties! This Easy Pea and Prosciutto Crostini will be a hit at any cookout or Labor Day BBQ! —Paige
- 12 slices of a crusty baguette
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and room temp
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced prosciutto
- Grill or broil the baguette slices with a drizzle of olive oil until golden brown.
- In the bowl of your food processor, add the garlic clove, room temp peas, kosher salt, mint, and extra-virgin olive oil. Pulse until just combined.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the mixture over each piece toast and top with a half a slice of prosciutto. Garnish with a mint leaf, if desired.
More Great Recipes: