Author Notes: The ultimate recipe to feed a crowd at your next summer cookout. Barbecue Beef Brisket Sundaes are packed with everyone’s southern favorites like tender barbecue beef brisket, tangy baked beans, creamy Cole slaw and sweet corn bread muffins. Each bite is a little bit of heaven! —The Suburban Soapbox
pounds Smoked Beef Brisket
cups Stubb's Original Barbecue Sauce
cups baked beans
cups Cole Slaw
mini cornbread muffins
bread and butter pickles
- Using a sharp knife, chop the smoked brisket into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the brisket in a large bowl and top with the barbecue sauce. Toss to coat.
- Divide the brisket evenly among 8 8-ounce jars.
- Top the brisket with 1/2 cup baked beans and 1/2 cup Cole slaw. Repeat with remaining jars.
- Place one cornbread muffin on top of each jar and garnish with bread and butter pickles, if desired.
- Serve immediately.