Author Notes: With over half of Brits admitting to throwing away their leftover takeaways, hungryhouse.co.uk creates recipes to revamp your leftovers into delicious dinner dishes. —X
grams Brown sugar
milliliters Can of coconut milk
milliliters Whole milk
In This Recipe
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly butter the peshwari and cut each slice into triangles.
- Whisk the sugar & eggs until light and foamy.
- Stir in the coconut milk and whole milk until well blended.
- Line the base of a large ovenproof dish with a third of the peshwari slices and top with some of the banana slices and raisins.
- Repeat until the naan and banana are layered into the dish.
- Pour over the egg mixture and set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
- Scatter sugar on top.
- Sit the dish in a large roasting tin and pour boiling water into 2/3 up the side of the dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and set until golden brown.