If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy muffins for a quick breakfast or snack without grains, dairy or refined sugar. —Alexa Federico
Makes 12 muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 lemons (zest only)
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- 6 ounces raspberries (1/2 pint)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, blend the eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients and then add slowly to the wet mixture while continuing to blend.
- Add in the lemon zest and juice, and blend again.
- Lastly, gently fold in the raspberries.
- Add to a lined 12-cupcake tray and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.