If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A smoky manhattan variation with a nod to Faulkner. —Josh Conley
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces Barbancourt Rhum
- 1 ounce Black Tea infused Sweet Vermouth
- .5 ounces High wire Distilling Co. Southern Amaro
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3-4 dashes Orange Bitters
- 3-4 dashes Bitter Queens Tobacco Bitters
- 1 Clove
- 1 Small, dry piece of grapevine branch.
- Add all ingredients to mixing glass. Fill with ice and stir to chill. Serve in a rocks glass over ice.
- Optional : To smoke the drink, light the branch on fire and extinguish. Place a bottle over the now smoking branch and fill with the smoke. When sufficiently filled, upturn the bottle, pour the drink into it, cork and shake lightly. Serve over ice.
More Great Recipes: