If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fast and easy homemade peanut butter with the flavor profile of a piece of warm, buttered cinnamon raisin toast. Doesn't get much better than that. —Debbie Noel
Makes: 1 jar
Prep time: 12 min
cups unsalted, shelled peanuts (organic if possible)
teaspoons ground cinnamon
teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon sea salt (or kosher)
- Add peanuts to your food processor and process for 5 mins on the High setting
- Scrape down bowl after 5 minutes and add in cinnamon, vanilla, and salt
- Process additional seasonings with peanuts for 2 minutes on Low
- Last, add the raisins and process for about 30 seconds on Low setting (alternatively, you can stir in the raisins if you like a chunkier texture)
- Store in a mason jar or small glass jar for 7-10 days (I typically store mine in the refrigerator, but if you like a softer texture, you can keep it in your pantry or cupboard for about a week)