If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: English food may not be in high demand, but these crepe-like pancakes are delicious! My mom was a wonderful cook, and this is a version of her recipe, using whole grain pastry flour to keep them both light and healthy. —Sally Schrempf
- 1 cup milk ( I like organic whole milk but any milk will do)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 egg
- raw honey
- fresh lemon juice
- avocado oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and flour.
- Add a little avocado oil to a medium sized pan and heat on low/medium heat.
- Pour about a third of the mixture into the pan - enough to cover the entire surface. Cook for a couple of minutes or until bubbles start to form and the bottom of the pancake looks golden.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Remove from pan and top with honey and lemon juice.