If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This mini zucchini bread packs a flavorful punch. Cinnamon and vanilla blend with the spelt’s earthiness, and chocolate chips give it the final sweet touch. —Sara
Makes 1 mini loaf
- 2/3 cup sprouted spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated unpeeled zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients (flour through salt).
- Add in the zucchini and wet ingredients, stirring to combine. Mix in the chocolate chips, until fully incorporated into the batter.
- Lightly grease a mini loaf pan with coconut oil. Pour in the batter and bake for 27-30 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature for 2-3 days, or in the fridge for up to 1 week.