If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This indulgent snack comes to us from our friend, I’m Hungry By Nature. —Alter Eco
ounces Made in Nature Dates
tablespoons Wild Friends Organic Honey Sunflower Butter
Quinn Snacks Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn Bag
ounces Alter Eco Dark Super Blackout Chocolate
- Place dates in a food processor and process until a paste forms.
- Add sunflower butter and process. You should end up with a very thick caramel paste. Add 1 Tablespoon of warm water to slightly thin out the caramel.
- Make microwave popcorn according to package directions.
- Place popcorn in a bowl and add date caramel, stirring until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Oil hands to prevent sticking (I sprayed mine with coconut oil) and form popcorn into balls. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- Using a double boiler or microwave, melt the chocolate.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn balls and place back in the fridge to set the chocolate.