Author Notes: Smoothie bowls are very trendy across many social media platforms and there is a good reason why!
It is a great and easy way to eat more fruits and veg.
However, for even more goodness I add to my Avocado and Melon Smoothie Bowl Green Vribrance powder.
Loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods, and probiotics it will bring your smoothie onto a whole new level.
Oh, and that green colour is just divine! —Kirill Greidan
Medium Size Melon
grams Yogurt (natural or soy)
teaspoon Lemon Juice
Handful of Fruits and Berries (Your Choice)
- First of all, peel and stone the avocados. Chop roughly and put in a high sapped blender.
- Peel the melon and remove the seeds. Also, chop and add to avocados.
- Add yogurt, lemon juice and 2 scoops of Green Vibrance powder. Blend until creamy and fully combined.
- Pour smoothie into the bowls, sprinkle with granola (ideally homemade) and some fruits and berries of your choice.
- If you wish you can add a table spoon of honey or couple of dates to for extra sweetness.