If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In my opinion presentation of the dish is very important. Even your everyday smoothie should make your eyes happy.
That is why I like mixing two or even three different colour and thickness smoothies to create layers and patterns. This way your smoothie becomes exactly you want your life to be – healthy, beautiful and enjoyable.
Super Green Pear Apple and Chie Seeds Smoothie is a great example.
Loaded with antioxidant and probiotics from Green Vibrance, vitamins and minerals from fruits and omega 3 acids and fiber from chia seeds it is truly a King of Smoothies! —Kirill Greidan
- 1 Pear
- 1 Apple
- 450 milliliters Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina
- 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 4 tablespoons Yogurt (Natural or Soy)
- First of all, soak the chia seeds in 150ml of almond milk. Ideally do it overnight for the best result, but an hour or so will do the job.
- In a high-speed blender blitz together peeled the pear, apple, remaining almond milk, spirulina and Green Vibrance powder until smooth.
- Take a tall glass and pour some soaked chia seeds first. Next pour some green smoothie, then yogurt, then green smoothie again and chia seeds on top. Top it up with a remaining green smoothie.
- You should end up with some layers of different colours. You can stop there or take a spoon and with either up and down move or a little swirl move gives it a mix to create a colourful pattern.