If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A dessert take on the popular beach cocktail, these BBC popsicles are sweet and creamy, made from Bailey's, banana, and coconut. The whole thing is dipped in a chocolate shell and sprinkled with toasted coconut. —Kate Wood
For the popsicles
- 2 Large Bananas
- 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish cream
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Cream of Coconut
For the chocolate shell
- 1/2 cup Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Toasted Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- Combine all of the popsicle ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Divide the mixture among 10-2.5 ounce popsicles molds, insert the popsicles sticks, and freeze until solid for at least 6 hours but preferably overnight.
- Once frozen solid, remove the popsicles from the molds and place on a sheet of parchment paper in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate shell.
- Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 20 second bursts, stirring thoroughly after each round until smooth. Once smooth, allow to cool about 5 minutes. Then, dip each popsicle in the chocolate shell and sprinkle with the toasted coconut. Place back in the freezer to freeze solid or enjoy immediately.