If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet, soft, moist and made up of only five healthy ingredients, these Paleo and vegan Bounty bars taste much better than the shop bought version and are ready in just a matter of minutes.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate) in a blender for approximately five minutes so everything fully combines.
- Remove and mould/roll the mixture into individual bars and set aside on a grease proof tray.
- Melt the chocolate and individually roll the bars in the chocolate before placing back on the tray and placing in the fridge until the bars have cooled and hardened.
- Remove and enjoy!