If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It doesn’t feel like winter, not when the skies are blue and my skin is warm from an abundance of sun rays. I’m not even outside, I am writing this from my sunroom table with a brownie in hand. I haven’t made brownies in the longest time. I don’t know why, because this recipe is so easy and only takes six ingredients. —Alannah | Kale Mary
Makes 9 slices
- 1 cup apple and pear puree (do this yourself using organic fruit, or look in the baby food aisle to find organic fruit puree without additives)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons beetroot powder
- Seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well until combined. If mixture feels a bit dry, add 1-2 tbsp water to help it bind.
- Transfer the ingredients into a greased and lined brownie tin and cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool in tin before slicing and serving.